ENTIKHABAT 98: Possible Consequences Of Taliban-US Talks On Elect
In this program, hosts Karim Amini and Fawadullah Akbarzai discusses possible consequences of US-Taliban talks on the upcoming presidential elections in Afghanistan.
With him in the studio are:
• Asadullah Saadati, second vice presidential candidate for Chief Executive Abdullah Abdullah’s team
• Jawed Ludin, former deputy foreign minister
• Mohammad Yusuf Rasheed, head of Free and Fair Election Foundation of Afghanistan
• Zabiullah Sadat, IEC spokesman
• Dadullah Qani, member of Farah Provincial Council