GOFTMAN: Afghan Children’s Situation Discussed
The future of every country belongs to its children and youngsters. Today's children are the men and women of tomorrow who will lead the society in various socio-political sectors.
The main points of the discussion:
• What is the status of children in Afghanistan?
• Which kind of violence do Afghan children face?
• Which are the impacts of labor on the future of the children?
• Which factors have led to prevent some Afghan children from going to school?
• Why are children used as a tool?
In this episode of Goftman host Partaw Naderi discusses the topic with following guests:
• Zarqa Yaftali, head of women and children's rights organization
• Najibullah Akhlaqi, head of Department of Children's Affairs of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs
• Ghulam Sakhi Rahjo, head of an international children’s rights organization
• Abdul Rahim Shuja, Law Director of Ministry of Interior Affairs